Home » COVID-19 Reopening
WE’VE MISSED YOU
Our doors officially reopened on July 20th and we can’t wait to welcome you back! As always, your health remains our #1 priority.
In an effort to protect you and the health of others, we’ve implemented additional cleaning and physical distancing measures to improve your experience while in the Fitness Centre.
FACILITY INFORMATION AND ACCESS
- Visits for all members will need to be booked online. Click here for instructions to reserve a workout time and gain access to the facility through our member app or member portal!
- If you have not previously used the system and need help with your log-in information please contact Kory or Ray-ann.
- Maximum 20 members per time slot [10 Women + 10 Men]
- Each session is for a 1-hour period. Please allow for change room access accordingly.
- Change rooms & showers will be cleaned after each time slot throughout the day.
- Cleaning staff will be regularly circulating through the facility to clean the high touch points.
- Fitness Centre hours: Monday – Friday from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM; staffed during all operating hours.
- All Wellness Services including Personal Training, Massage, Manual Therapy and the Registered Dietitian are available by appointment.
- Squash courts are available to be booked; It is recommended that you play in mini-cohorts of 2-3 players. 2 players/court maximum.
- Spotting is discouraged. If a spotter becomes necessary, the member that is spotting will be required to wear a mask.
- There will be a touch-less water bottle filler available. Please bring your own water bottle.
CARDIO UNITS AND WEIGHT EQUIPMENT HAVE BEEN APPROPRIATELY SPACED TO ENSURE YOUR EXPERIENCE IS WORRY FREE
–All available machines will be marked for convenience
All members will need to check in for their appointment at the reception desk.
- Wipe down equipment before and after each use with equipment wipes provided.
- Once members have completed their exercise with dumbbells and/or small equipment, each piece should be disinfected.
- Members should alert a staff member if cleaning supplies are running low.
- Please only use one of piece of equipment at a time due to the need to be cleaned/sanitized after use; Circuit training is prohibited.
CHANGE ROOM WASHROOM GUIDELINES
WE ENCOURAGE ALL OUR MEMBERS WHO HAVE THE ABILITY TO ARRIVE TO THE FITNESS CENTRE CHANGED AND READY TO EXERCISE, TO PLEASE DO SO
Physical distancing rules of 2 meters/6 feet will be adhered to at all times in this area.
- Available lockers have been identified with a GREEN check mark throughout the change rooms to accommodate physical distancing guidelines.
- Members with rental lockers or tote-boxes must use lockers as allocated above. Your belongings can still be stored in your rental locker or tote box.
- We are no longer providing keys for our lockers. You must provide your own lock.
- Sinks/toilets/showers/etc access have been modified to ensure physical distancing.
- Steam rooms remain closed.
- Shared accessories such as curling irons and clothing hangers have been removed.
- Both facility provided and personal hair dryers are prohibited.
Thank you to all our members for your support and patience during our closure. The above protocols will be continuously evaluated and adjusted when safe to do so. Our team is doing their best to ensure the safety of everyone at the Fitness Centre and your patience, understanding and respect of our team is most appreciated. Creating a safe and pleasurable experience for members and employees is vital to our ongoing success through this difficult time.
WE HOPE TO HAVE YOU JOIN US SOON!
WCP Fitness Centre Team