|Andrea Hardy, RD|
Owner, Gut Health Specialist
Available Tuesdays 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
|Marlee Coldwell, RD
Nutrition for Health and Chronic Disease Management
Available Wednesdays 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Ignite Nutrition Inc. provides focused nutrition counselling in a variety of areas including :
- Food Relationship & Weight Management
- Gut Health (Celiac, Crohn’s, Colitis, Liver Disease)
- Nutrition Counselling for Chronic Diseases, like cancer, blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol and more
- Nutrition for Athletics
As registered dietitians, we find everyone’s approach to learning is different.
At Ignite, we value:
- A food-first approach to nutrition
- Helping you live the healthiest life you ACTUALLY enjoy
- A focus on adding moreto your life – instead of taking away
- Ditching the ‘diet mentality’– and instead emphasizing food as fuel and nourishment
- Empowering you to shape your food behaviors
- Fitting nutrition changes in practically– changes you can see yourself making, day in and day out, for the rest of your life
- Nutrition education in a practical way – understanding the ‘why’ of nutrition changesand translating science into common-sense nutrition
- A holistic approach to nutrition & health – it isn’t JUST about the food! We look beyond your nutrition to empower healthy habits in all areas of your life
Our approach to nutrition is realistic and practical. Nutrition should fit within the life YOU live.
Healthy eating doesn’t have to be hard. Let us show you how.
Member Initial Consultation (1.5 hour) : $171.43+ GST | Non Member Initial Consultation $180.95+GST
Member Follow Up (1 hour): $119.05+GST | Non Member Follow Up: $123.81 + GST
Package including Initial Consultation and 3 Follow Ups: Member $528.57 + GST | Non Member $552.38 + GST
Check out the Monthly Recipe!