The Western Canadian Place Fitness Centre was originally opened in 1983. Since then, the facility has been completely renovated and its long-standing management company, LivNorth, ensures that the space remains up-to-date. At 18,000 square feet, our club provides some of the latest cardio and weight training equipment, two international-sized squash courts and two designated group fitness areas. We also offer many exceptional services including equipment orientation and workout advice by our highly educated fitness consultants. Our fitness consultants also provide fitness and functional assessments, and private and small group personal training.
At The Fitness Centre, we strive to provide a clean and friendly environment to make our members feel at home. Courtesy towel service and short-term locker usage are offered inclusively with all memberships for added convenience, and steam rooms are available for those looking for some extra relaxation.
Our knowledgeable health and fitness staff are happy to answer any questions you might have, so drop by for a tour of our facilities or call us at (403) 662-2240.
Bookings can be made online or by calling the reception desk at (403) 662-2240.
MUST BE 18 YEARS TO ENTER FACILITY (No Minors Allowed) Thank You.
The Fitness Centre is a private facility with space always reserved for TENANTS of both the north and south towers of Western Canadian Place. We are currently accepting NON-TENANTS as well.
There are two types of memberships offered:
- Fitness Access to The Fitness Centre only
- Squash & Fitness Access to The Fitness Centre and squash courts
- No minimum membership.
- All memberships include towel service, short-term locker usage and access to drop-in group fitness classes.
|Squash & Fitness Membership||$69.00/month||$80.00/month|
|Re Joining Fee||$50.00||$99.00|
|GST will be added to all fees|
TENANTS will be charged a $50.00 Administration Fee if re-joining within 6 months of cancellation.
NON-TENANTS will pay a $99.00 fee for rejoining within 6 months of cancellation.
- Dues for the first month (or partial month) and the rejoining fee(if applicable) are payable at the time of registration. We accept credit card, debit and cheque.
- Ongoing monthly dues are payable by pre-authorized bank withdrawal with a ‘void’ cheque or by credit card.
- If your employer has a fitness subsidy program, please inquire with your company representative regarding the arrangements with The Fitness Centre. If your company does not automatically deduct membership dues from your payroll, receipts must be requested from The Fitness Centre and will be administered at a maximum of 4 times per year.
Notification IN WRITING is mandatory and must be received by the 24th of the month; verbal notification will not be accepted under any circumstances.
A – fill out a Membership Cancellation form
B – return your Fitness Centre security card
C – clear out lockers and totes
D – return locks to the reception desk
To initiate your cancellation please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the appropriate link below to get started on your fitness journey!
- Tenants are considered employees who work within the Western Canadian Place Fitness Centre